National Recovery Service was successfully audited by Roskomnadzor for compliance with legislation governing the protection of personal information
10.06.2013National Recovery Service has successfully passed a programmed field audit by Roskomnadzor for compliance with the federal law On Personal Information. There were no violations identified.
In accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated July 29, 2006, #152-F3, entitled On Personal Information, NRS was registered by Roskomnadzor (an authorized agency entitled to protect personal data owners’ rights) as an operator processing personal information.
The programmed Roskomnadzor field audit was held from May 13 to June 7, 2013, in the Head Office of National Recovery Service, which concluded that there were no violations to the law On Personal Information.
Representatives from Roskomnadzor audited the following areas over a period of almost a month:
- Audit of information contained in the Memorandum on processing personal information;
- Audit of procedures by the Company for fulfilling obligations as stipulated in the Federal Law entitled On Personal Information;
- Audit of the process for treating personal information by the information systems of the Company;
- Audit of storage and disposal of personal information;
- Audit of biometric personal information treatment and other special personal information categories.
The audit was completed on June 7 and no violations were found, which is confirmed by an official certificate.